Blog closed. This is an archive / Blog geschlossen. Dies ist ein Archiv.



If you want my keep track of my new postings and actions:

On Twitter, you might want to follow me there.


14 October 2008

Blogging Friendfeeded

At last I payed tribute to my microblogging behavior. After sending almost 90% of all recommendations and notices to FriendFeed, instead of writing short posts on a traditional blog, I chose to combine these.

Everything I write on the blog will appear also at FriendFeed, so why not having the Widget as the main page? Sure, it's only my submissions at this time, but I'm looking for a solution to offer my "likes" from FriendFeed on that, too.
It was necessary, to keep a possibility to write long articles. Otherwise I would just have redirected the domain to the FriendFeed-Site. I did this with Megaparsec.info. You can find astronomical stuff there (German).
But that's not all. I moved back to Blogger. Yeah, I screwed self-hosted Wordpress, there were too many problems, too many updates and too many glitches.

I hope you enjoy it.
blog comments powered by Disqus