Blog closed. This is an archive / Blog geschlossen. Dies ist ein Archiv.



If you want my keep track of my new postings and actions:

On Twitter, you might want to follow me there.


03 November 2008

Your vote for the USA: Obama

Barack ObamaNow it's time for the truth.
I still have the images in my head. Torturing prisoners, sending soldiers into the war with a lie and get killed for it, harrasing the world community, part the world in good and bad, causing a world wide economic crash...

You can decide. Do you want this to continue?

The USA never had such a bad attitude in the world. Many people would give their trust to anybody but the US president.
This is the result of 8 years of republican hysterical politics. Embarassing for the people which live in the USA. Be a patriot and end this idiocy.

You can change this.
For the USA! For the World!
Vote Obama

blog comments powered by Disqus